1. Simple terrible...
  2. Today I listened the "Jon Pleased Wimmin Euromantic Mix" and I thought:
    I would like to listen a blues cover of this song.
  3. haha, i heard this yesterday and also wondering if it was a purposeful reference- considering Tom is such a u2 fan
  4. I tried/did a remix of Love Is All We Have Left with Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb, they work well together I think..
  5. Love Is All We Have Left (Paul Oakenfold Remix) has a great start, and then...
  6. I thought we had discussed this but I haven't found it on this thread.

I am defending that the following verses are sung by The Edge, not by Bono:

Now you're at the other end of the telescope
    Seven billion stars in her eyes

So many stars
    So many ways of seeing
    And this is no time not to be alive

@melon51 says it's 100% Bono and I'm 99% sure it's The Edge because of the way he pronounces. Bono might join without falsetto at the "So many stars, so many ways of seeing" but I would swear I see Edge doing the other 3 verses. Anyone with me?
  7. I’m 100% Bono on this one.
  8. Yeah bono for me too without a doubt.
  9. Boo x2
  10. It's Larry. The autotune does crazy things!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:I thought we had discussed this but I haven't found it on this thread.

I am defending that the following verses are sung by The Edge, not by Bono:

Now you're at the other end of the telescope
    Seven billion stars in her eyes

So many stars
    So many ways of seeing
    And this is no time not to be alive

@melon51 says it's 100% Bono and I'm 99% sure it's The Edge because of the way he pronounces. Bono might join without falsetto at the "So many stars, so many ways of seeing" but I would swear I see Edge doing the other 3 verses. Anyone with me?
    I will post the isolated vocal here so we can fight this one out in public I'm calling Bono because of the "timing" (and think I hear his voice through the vocoder)

I'll post it if you all promise to listen to my Love is all we have left / Comfortably Numb remix, ok?