1. "Turn it up Captain"
  2. "Love Is All We Have Left" is a bitter song, but I love it.
  3. Just watched the opening of eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE again. What version or mix of this song is used, combined with Zooropa, to open the show? It’s not the album version, right?
  4. Originally posted by U2forBoys:Just watched the opening of eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE again. What version or mix of this song is used, combined with Zooropa, to open the show? It’s not the album version, right?
    A show mix?
  5. the chaplin version I believe
  6. It’s a St. Francis Hotel mix isn’t it?
  7. No, it’s a complete different version of the song. Not released in any remix form. Probably an in-house mix done especially for the show, to merge well with Zooropa.
  8. It was released on the Europa EP wasn’t it? Or are we talking about a version of it without Chaplin?
  9. Was that an official video?
  10. Originally posted by iTim:It was released on the Europa EP wasn’t it? Or are we talking about a version of it without Chaplin?
    I mean the e&i European tour opener, which was indeed released on the Europa EP. Basically, it’s Zooropa, with the Chaplin speech and a whole new version of Love Is All We Have Left audible in the far background.

On the Europa EP this song is called Love Is All We Have Left (eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Intro / Chaplin Speech) -even though it’s more Zooropa- and was mixed into New Year’s Day. The St. Francis Hotel Mix was not for LIAWHL but for NYD, and this mix was also used live.