1. Bacon and ham
  2. This reminds me of chris Cornell’s you know my name song just because of the repeats. Wonder if that’s intentional
  3. Originally posted by eddyjedi:This reminds me of chris Cornell’s you know my name song just because of the repeats. Wonder if that’s intentional
    Riff is from a Haim song “my song 5”
    Wonder if they got writing credit.
  4. Yeah, I clearly remember multiple songs on Pop have different lyrics in the book than what's on the album. Last Night On Earth has a completely different bridge (or whatever, I don't know what parts of songs are called, the 'slippin' away' part).
  5. yes, it was said several times after announcing the album...
  6. If only it ended sooner. That close might have been acceptable as a closer or something. It just jarrs so hard.
  7. Best song on the album. The ending is epic. In fact the ending is the best part of the entire album for me. Just a sick tune and easily one of their best in a very long time.
  8. Originally posted by zoostation17:Best song on the album. The ending is epic. In fact the ending is the best part of the entire album for me. Just a sick tune and easily one of their best in a very long time.
    +1
  9. This is fast becoming my favorite track. Like the strings version a tad more. It sounds more urgent. Kinda hits home if you ever been close to see your life flashing in front of you.
  10. Hey, I’ve been waiting to get home a long time

11. When I first heard that line there was so much anticipation about what was coming next in the chorus and they didn’t disappoint, this is a truly great song.

12. Vimeo has blocked it too If anyone wants the mix I might not be able to help you by PM