1. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Blessed are the filthy rich for their is a kingdom, arrogance.....I don’t like it. What is the lyric referring to. Of course he’s filthy rich but I don’t think it’s about him self
    I think it’s about people that are greedy people in general, not even necessarily just about money. The lyric is ‘blessed are the filthy rich for you can only truly own what you give away.. like your pain’. I guess it’s about who you are on the inside being most important, what type of character you are, all the riches in the world won’t change that.
  2. So, the MLB uses AS to promote their season. U2 are into sports now. Soon the NBA playoffs starts. Maybe its gonna be there too.
  3. Sports has used U2 songs for yrs now.....
  4. Yep.

For example, the BBC has used Streets in their Wimbledon coverage for years now.
  5. Soon: Is That All? featured in the hot-dog competitions.
  6. Worst song on album by miles, bit like Boots
  7. More hypocrisy from a group of elitist that have private security and go home to their expansive estates free of crime. Yet they want the American taxpayers to bring in more people. Pony up or SHUT up Bono.
  8. Originally posted by andreestes99:More hypocrisy from a group of elitist that have private security and go home to their expansive estates free of crime. Yet they want the American taxpayers to bring in more people. Pony up or SHUT up Bono.
  9. Originally posted by andreestes99:More hypocrisy from a group of elitist that have private security and go home to their expansive estates free of crime. Yet they want the American taxpayers to bring in more people. Pony up or SHUT up Bono.
    Pony what up? Anyway, American Soul is growing on me, having listened to some live recordings.. visuals look awesome
  10. Originally posted by andreestes99:More hypocrisy from a group of elitist that have private security and go home to their expansive estates free of crime. Yet they want the American taxpayers to bring in more people. Pony up or SHUT up Bono.