1. Love is Bigger takes that crown for me. Schlocky shite.
  2. At least Love Is Bigger is not recycled from two previously released songs lol
  3. It’s funny sitting here and thinking back I can remember XXX. I can remember Volcano. I can remember Glastonbury.

But my mind does not want to remember the lyrics from American Soul. I can bring up all the rest on the juke box in my brain. American Soul appears to be missing. Maybe it’s time to go listen again.
  4. Nothing wrong with recycling per we. Just a method. It’s all about the end result. And the end result that is LiB is just awful. U2 by numbers and beyond parody. I’d sooner see the band quit than to produce similar results again. Debating which song is crappier really does show where the band are at these days.
  5. Originally posted by TheRefugee:Nothing wrong with recycling per we. Just a method. It’s all about the end result. And the end result that is LiB is just awful. U2 by numbers and beyond parody. I’d sooner see the band quit than to produce similar results again. Debating which song is crappier really does show where the band are at these days.
    I was really scratching my head trying to understand what Love Is Blindness had to do with this discussion
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It’s funny sitting here and thinking back I can remember XXX. I can remember Volcano. I can remember Glastonbury.

But my mind does not want to remember the lyrics from American Soul. I can bring up all the rest on the juke box in my brain. American Soul appears to be missing. Maybe it’s time to go listen again.
    Don't listen again. You're better off without it. I wished I was that lucky
  7. American Soul would fit well on the upcoming mini album "Songs For Frustration"

1) Stand Up Comedy
    2) Miracle
    3) American Soul
    4) Crumbs From Your Table
    5) All Because Of You
    6) Windows In The Skies
    7) New Day Feat Wyclef Jean
    8) Elevation
  8. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:American Soul would fit well on the upcoming mini album "Songs For Frustration"

1) Stand Up Comedy
    2) Miracle
    3) American Soul
    4) Crumbs From Your Table
    5) All Because Of You
    6) Windows In The Skies
    7) New Day Feat Wyclef Jean
    8) Elevation
    SFF or FFS
  9. I like it ,I mean yeah it's a bit out there but it was good on the tour,e&i isn't a favourite of mine anyway,as much I love them and listen to them most days still,they haven't hit the spot since 360.