1. I agree, it's difficult for me to get into this one. It's rather annoying and frankly I find GOOYOW one of the strongest tracks on the record so i dread it when it's over as i'm then in skip territory with American Soul
  2. Hmm. I've been listening to this one quite a bit lately. I kind of want to dislike it, but can't. It's too catchy.
  3. C'mon its alright,i'm sure you'll all love it when you're rocking out at the shows.
  4. "Fed up of Kendrick Lamarr's frankly.. inappropriate rap about how the filthy rich should be blessed?"

I think some people don't understand satire.
  5. Originally posted by cam:"Fed up of Kendrick Lamarr's frankly.. inappropriate rap about how the filthy rich should be blessed?"

6. Originally posted by cam:"Fed up of Kendrick Lamarr's frankly.. inappropriate rap about how the filthy rich should be blessed?"

I don't care what he says, but his rap is annoying there...
  7. Originally posted by cam:"Fed up of Kendrick Lamarr's frankly.. inappropriate rap about how the filthy rich should be blessed?"

I was up to my neck in ZooTV, and I know when satire works - and when it doesn't.
  8. Yeah...this is really the only song I like on the album I dislike. There just isn't anything that stands out. Hopefully it'll improve in a live setting but for me it's just an uninspired, dull rock track.
  9. I really like this video!