1. Like Chrissie Hynde in Pride.

2. If that’s the case I guess it will really not matter at all then regardless of whether she’s credited or not.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m not a fan of Lady Gaga but I definitely will reserve judgement on this one until we’ve heard the song and can see how much of a part she plays in it. Lykke Li did a great job on the troubles, it wouldn’t have been half as good a song without her on it and I’m not a big fan of hers either so we’ll see.

Great point. The Troubles was the standout track on SOI by far after first listen (and still in top 5) for me, largely due to those haunting vocals.

4. Inspiration for the song.
  5. “The winter
    Doesn’t want you
    It haunts you
    Summer serenadings
    A long way
    From this frozen place
    Your face
    Our teacher
    Our preacher
    It’s nature
    And like flowers growing in a bomb crater
    From nothing
    A rose
    It grows”
  6. Just heard this track, super Ed Sheeran-ish guitar work by Edge, feels like single number 3, vocally and melodically it feels like a extension of Oridnary Love.
  7. Thanks Justin! Love the story behind this song so quite excited for the song itself.
  8. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Just heard this track, super Ed Sheeran-ish guitar work by Edge, feels like single number 3, vocally and melodically it feels like a extension of Oridnary Love.
    nice. Where did you hear it?
  9. a Good friend
  10. Originally posted by justinpushplay:“The winter
    Doesn’t want you
    It haunts you
    Summer serenadings
    A long way
    From this frozen place
    Your face
    Our teacher
    Our preacher
    It’s nature
    And like flowers growing in a bomb crater
    From nothing
    A rose
    It grows”
    Something about these lyrics reminds me of Cedars of Lebanon.

Which is a very, very, very good thing to be reminded of...