1. I do too but I can’t see it happening and if they are going to play it this is the one I see it paired with.
  2. I'd honestly, at this point, almost be caught a little off guard if I DID hear it.

It is in such obvious need for a rest, and was used in such a position piece on the I&E tour that hap-hazardly throwing it on the setlist as a warhorse would de-value the theme of the entire show.

I'm not interested in U2 using the same songs to tell me two halves of a story. I'm ready for the laughing gas a new live narrative.
  3. Originally posted by MattG:I'd honestly, at this point, almost be caught a little off guard if I DID hear it.

It is in such obvious need for a rest, and was used in such a position piece on the I&E tour that hap-hazardly throwing it on the setlist as a warhorse would de-value the theme of the entire show.

I'm not interested in U2 using the same songs to tell me two halves of a story. I'm ready for the laughing gas a new live narrative.
    Well I hope we get our wish for it to be dropped, i was at what I think must be one of the only tour shows in relatively recent years it wasn’t played (brussels 2010 night 2) and I really didn’t miss it. Red Flag Day could maybe be a good shout to sort of take its place at least for this tour if it was to be dropped.
  4. The I&E versions were barely endurable. At least on 360 it was a welcome retreat from that stupid remix and on Joshua Tree it was a pretty badass opener
  5. I couldn't believe how hard the drum intro was during Joshua Tree. It really worked as intro

6. Me too.

Not gonna happen.
  7. Well considering the comment sections on their new GOOYOW clip...

I'm starting to really wonder, "how long must we sing this song".
  8. I have not only read, but studied this thread.
    "WTF?" was my first thought regarding the title. Period! (pun intended)
    That aside, refueling a ship may reaquire the B-flag, which is not exactly rectanguralyly shaped.
    I lost a toy in these waters as a child (Eze-sur-Mer), and have many memories of the bay at sea prior to its U2 presence .

As a child, red flag meant that you were not alowed to enter the water (green = ok, yellow = get out or swim at your own risk, i. e you are no longer covered and red = illegal). The refugees aren't either, but they do.take risks.

To me, it has already been proven that a meter maid has discovered my first meaning of the title.

As far as the track be concerned (note to U2 haters who can't resist entering sites like this one), I find it bold, raw and perfect for live gigs.

Edge, keep your hat on if you agree with me! Larry: smile if You disagree! Adam:we need to talk about Abba! Bono, seriousli, Man, keep it up!

As a musician, I shall comment Another day for the enthusiasts, in Another Place and time: I love sharing..

Cheer to all!
  9. SBS as JT 2017 opener was awesome... But let it rest please :-)
  10. Would have loved seeing this performed on the Grammy awards.
  11. Yeah, can’t wait to hear the live debut of this one... sooner rather than later sounds good, but then again... Waiting til opening night to hear them bust it out sounds awfully exciting too! (Even if most of us will only get to live that moment through periscope, ha)
  12. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    Yeah, can’t wait to hear the live debut of this one... sooner rather than later sounds good, but then again... Waiting til opening night to hear them bust it out sounds awfully exciting too! (Even if most of us will only get to live that moment through periscope, ha)
    I just hope they will play it... they are known for not playing great songs...