1. Originally posted by mchowdhury:This is a bit of a guess.

Does anyone think that the 'all my life' beach clip from 2006 is going to be 'The Showman' from SOE?

Bono did mention that 'The Showman' sounds like a Beatles song, and the lyrics he shared seem like they could fit to the music in beach clip:

The showman give you front row to his heart
    The shaman prays that his heartache will chart
    Making a spectacle of falling apart
    Is the heart of the show

I lie for a living
    I love to let on but you make it true when you sing along.?

please be true
  2. Beatles in Hamburg though, which suggests a faster paced number than the languid pace of All My Life.
  3. Amazon Spain suggests The Showman might be the next single (otherwise I'd see no reason for it to be included along GOOYOW and Blackout in the preview/pre-order email for the Deluxe edition of SOE):

4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Amazon Spain suggests The Showman might be the first single (otherwise I'd see no reason for it to be included along GOOYOW and Blackout in the preview/pre-order email for the Deluxe edition of SOE):

[image]
    But the first single was You're The Best thing about me, and 2nd Get out Of Your Own Way ???,
  5. I meant next* not first. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  6. They released the song but that does not automatically meant its a single. It is not listed as single anywhere, I've not seen a video for it or a single cover
  7. So far The Best Thing is the only one that's gotten its own "single art". Wonder if that counts for anything.
  8. The Blackout single will be released next week