1. Just wanted to let everyone know I heard The Showman on the radio today on a station outside of Pittsburgh. It was not one of the major stations in the Pittsburgh area, most likely a small town station(and most likely not tied in with IHeart)!! Has anyone else heard this on the radio or any word if it is the next single?
  2. I hope not
  3. Originally posted by louma:Just wanted to let everyone know I heard The Showman on the radio today on a station outside of Pittsburgh. It was not one of the major stations in the Pittsburgh area, most likely a small town station(and most likely not tied in with IHeart)!! Has anyone else heard this on the radio or any word if it is the next single?
    Wow, great to hear it's being played. It's one of my favourites, it feels like such a classic pop rock song.
  4. Hilariously similar

5. I’m not sure why they aren’t playing this one live yet.....
  6. I'm glad they haven't

7. This is so much better than Red Flag Day
  8. I'm not a fan of this song but still would have liked to hear it live just because it was a song from the album they were touring. I wonder where it was going to be in the setlist?
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm not a fan of this song but still would have liked to hear it live just because it was a song from the album they were touring. I wonder where it was going to be in the setlist?
    Answered my own question. Looks like it was going to be:

Intermission > Elevation > Desire > Vertigo > Showman > Best Thing
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Answered my own question. Looks like it was going to be:

Intermission > Elevation > Desire > Vertigo > Showman > Best Thing
    In place of Acrobat then, that would have went down well