1. The lyrics are great
    Bono loves Ali
    Ali loves Bono

"Every wave that broke me
    Every song that wrote me
    Every dawn that woke me
    Was to get me home to you, see"

2. Amen here. The coda of "every wave that broke me..." might be my favorite part of this whole album. What a gorgeous little tune.
  3. Bringing new colours... I really like that, so very true!
  4. The end of the song, that people are saying feels familiar, could it be this

1:10 in

5. does he have another song called "Let me Rescue You"?
  6. People rave about the coda (deservedly so) but I am much as in love with the first verses. What I love about this song is that you can guess Bono's emotions and faces as he sings this song. For example, when he sings
    shows me the stars up there

I can imagine Bono like:

But the next part is as good as that:
    I'm weightless, weightless when she is there

Bono then looks back to Earth and gives us a smile like the Cheshire cat:
  7. Who cut this song!? It is unfinished.
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:People rave about the coda (deservedly so) but I am much as in love with the first verses. What I love about this song is that you can guess Bono's emotions and faces as he sings this song. For example, when he sings
    [..]

I can imagine Bono like:
    [image]

But the next part is as good as that:
    [..]

Bono then looks back to Earth and gives us a smile like the Cheshire cat:
    [image]
    Haha, I can totally see it!

You're right, though - the coda is my favorite part, but this whole song is just a beauty.
  9. it's hilarious that Bono used 'parking space' in a lyric, the whole song has this humorous tone
  10. After a few listens of the album, this is one of my favorite tracks. I hope they play it, but I am afraid it won't make it to the setlist. One can always hope!