1. still can't get into it...
  2. C'mon, it's fucking epic! (I also still find a tad cheesy, FWIW.)
  3. I can't quite recall the last time that a song became an instant album favorite as fast as Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way. Also I can't recall the last time that a U2 song made me shiver and shed a tear as quickly as this one. The rest of the album is of course very good too but this song is something else and it takes me to a whole different place. And its not even that good musically or lirically... It's just one of these songs that touch you inside for no reason and never lets you go.As Alex says, it makes me wanna cry and I just don't know why.

If they played this song as the closer to their last concert ever I would be ok with it.

4. Haha, I genuinely said it instead to my fiancée the first time I played the cd rip, lol.
  5. Like I said before, they can use this song for a tv montage where the karate kid learns everything in 1 song or the crappy underdog soccer team trains hard and finally haves fun playing with each other.
  6. This could be a Christmas song. It evokes that kind of warm feeling on a winter night.
  7. On a side note I had no idea ''killiney'' was pronounced that way hehe
  8. I think the piano is kinda cheesy, but the rest
  9. First listen down, and I'm pretty sure this is my favorite song on the album.

10. I personally am missing "Showman.... oh no sorry Red Flag Day" during "Red Flag Day".