1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    I'd be surprised if those were Bono's ..

He can be corny but Restart, Sky full of stars, One life, All we've got, Two hearts, Teach me... all in just the first 2 verses?

That reads like Bono "lyric generator".. haha
    Yeah I get what you mean, found them on Apple Music
  2. I'm curious too. They're completely different from the original lyrics, it's not like a couple of misheard words or verses here and there. I'd imagine they come from a photo/insert from the special edition of SOE?
  3. Isn't it a remix so thats why lyrics are different?
  4. It's an option. I must confess I haven't listened to "many" (*) remixes lately...

(*) = none.
  5. I haven't listened to a single remix either but the cover image is different so I assume it was, hence the different lyrics.
  6. Found it, it's a remix called "U2 X Cheat Codes “Love is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way” and it has those lyrics (but not sung by Bono):

:
  7. I haven't found literally any discussion about the Beck remix of this song. The remix itself is similar to what he did to Lights Of Home (aka not exactly my cup of tea but at least an interesting and different approach to the song), but I'm more concerned about the video.

Where did this gem come from??? It seems to be made by the same animation company that made one of the 24 GOOYOW videoclips.

8. Can anyone explain to me what "Cheat Codes" is? Or do I rather have to ask who the Cheat Codes are? Seriously, I'm clueless regarding this one

Actually I'm rather clueless about this whole remix...

I do like the Daybreakers Remix though...pretty much actually
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Can anyone explain to me what "Cheat Codes" is? Or do I rather have to ask who the Cheat Codes are? Seriously, I'm clueless regarding this one

Actually I'm rather clueless about this whole remix...

I do like the Daybreakers Remix though...pretty much actually
    It's the name of a DJ collective who remixed the song
  10. I think the music is decent but the lyrics I find to be cheesy.