1. I just cannot get into this one.
  2. it does not sound coldplayish as coldplay really sounds u2ish
  3. I don't know much about Coldplay, but what I know of them it sounds nothing like this one... where do I have to look for a Coldplay that sounds like this?
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I don't know much about Coldplay, but what I know of them it sounds nothing like this one... where do I have to look for a Coldplay that sounds like this?
    There are a couple of Coldplay songs from their 2nd and 3rd albums that ressemble this kind of sound.
  5. BOYH is a great song, only too short and a shame that it is a bonus track. The sound of Coldplay is good, except the vocals.
  6. i wanted to discuss the lyrics. Initially it seems to me like B's infidelity. A girl sees a picture of him and wants to be with him because of the photo and have him take her where she has never been. Also ,the first line makes it sound like the girl as the aggressor names the terms of what she wants from him. But then it seems like a completely different song with Wedding day and promises and the scar that is the commitment. Since this is a very autobiographical album and knowing how B saw Ali in the pram, it does not seem that the aggressor would be her......it is an interesting song to me and one of my ultimate favorites. Amazing vocals, I love it.......any thoughts on these deep lyrics?
  7. just listened to the album for the first time in 2 weeks, still my fave song and its not even on it......
  8. Still loving this song a month in; one of the best and I don't understand why its not on the album. I'd so love them to play it live, but I think it would be hard to fit in a setlist.

And I agree it's about infidelity.
  9. i think it is about having an affair and then realizing that the commitment one makes with marriage is like a scar that will always remind you of that commitment.
  10. I like this one a lot also
  11. It reminds me of Like a Hurricane by Neil Young