1. I was in Madrid the day this Album came out. No publicity: nada! Vinyls? Not yet! At least I bought the extended version whereas I was able to listen to the Book Of Your Heart. I did not expect U2 to come up with such a fine (unfinished?) masterpiece anno 2017.

Looking at the crazy prices for the upcomming Tour, I still said to myself that I have no idea for how long U2 will continue touring (with grand and imporoved quality).

The guitar, Bono's voices and His lyrics remind me of The Unforgettable Fire or any other historical stuff. I didn't expect to be surprized, but I was! True art.

My five cents (no, 473.80€, actually, for two seats + extras).

I am a newbee as a member of this Forum. This is my first post here. So Hello, hello-o to You all and congratulations to Your correct taste for Music! (I shall slowly try to fill in my profile)

Remmar
  2. A great first post about this amazing song. Welcome!
  3. From the book of my heart, thanks, jennagirl!
  4. It's an interesting song.

But I've only listened to it once. I don't think I would intentionally seek it out again. Sometimes, interesting doesn't mean 'better'.
  5. Originally posted by beau99:It's an interesting song.

But I've only listened to it once. I don't think I would intentionally seek it out again. Sometimes, interesting doesn't mean 'better'.
    Do yourself a favour and scrap that. Multiple listens make you truly appreciate some songs - this is one of those.
  6. Welcome! BTW would love to hear this in the setlist...
  7. Sounds great. One of the best songs of SOE. But I don't think we wil hear BFYH live.
  8. To me this sounds like an early version of Little Things. Drum part is damn near identical.