1. Originally posted by flowerchild:still not entirely clear about the EU presales...

it seems like the presale with the album pre-order codes will be happening some time after jan 1st, but the u2.com subscriber presail might be before that, eg in 2018. correct? that's how I understood it from the u2.com FAQ but I'm not sure sorry if my question seems silly...
    Nope. Europe sales will be in 2018.
  2. Hahahaha don't worry I will still go! Thinking a lock for Chicago and then one or two of the St. Louis/Nashville/DC shows
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:still not entirely clear about the EU presales...

it seems like the presale with the album pre-order codes will be happening some time after jan 1st, but the u2.com subscriber presail might be before that, eg in 2018. correct? that's how I understood it from the u2.com FAQ but I'm not sure sorry if my question seems silly...
    EU tickets will go on sale in 2018 Good news for us.
  4. The best thing about the arena they are playing by me, it's such a great set up and so small I can get the cheap $45 seats and be in a perfect place. Especially since its the i/e set up!
  5. Originally posted by guykirk9:So if my Ticketmaster super fan thing is green and good to go but my account started in January do I need to renew. Given I've used all 4 tickets from JT. I think I need to renew but if someone can confirm my suspicions that'd be great.

Initially I thought I'd wait for the renewal, but I renewed early to be on the safe side. Can't see the renewal date for some reason.

What do non-North American Ticketmaster folks do before the 12th Nov?
  6. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Hahahaha don't worry I will still go! Thinking a lock for Chicago and then one or two of the St. Louis/Nashville/DC shows
    Would love to see you in DC! I'll definitely be at that one. Let me know!

(I'm trying to figure out if I want to venture up to Chicago--which is a bit of a trek for me, since I'm in Virginia--or if I'm gonna hold out for a second DC show...)
  7. So since this is an arena tour it's a 2 tix/presale code rule, instead of 4... anyone have advice if I want to bring my family of 4 & sit together? Am I stuck waiting for the TM general public sale?
  8. sorry, getting the years mixed up! we are indeed still in 2017 it's been a rough day... thanks!

and yes @ sergio thank god!
  9. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:[..]
    Would love to see you in DC! I'll definitely be at that one. Let me know!

(I'm trying to figure out if I want to venture up to Chicago--which is a bit of a trek for me, since I'm in Virginia--or if I'm gonna hold out for a second DC show...)
    Ohhhh I figured you were in Indiana I forgot! Will defiantly let you know but first I need to get some presale codes
  10. Really hope the German show is in Berlin! Desperate to go back to there!
  11. Originally posted by Anam:[..]

Initially I thought I'd wait for the renewal, but I renewed early to be on the safe side. Can't see the renewal date for some reason.

What do non-North American Ticketmaster folks do before the 12th Nov?
    Ditto! Needing to know, want to be prepared!