1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I bet ya that they will reactivate the codes for the Dublin shows later. As people in Ireland also got an album code, so it would only be fair if they can use it for Dublin later.
    I wouldn't really trust that. I can imagine that, but probably they will just issue new codes to the ones, that didn't use them (which is easy to follow by the codes itself). But honestly I never trust any of these companies. For now you shouldn't rely on the album codes, but rather the u2com codes
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I bet ya that they will reactivate the codes for the Dublin shows later. As people in Ireland also got an album code, so it would only be fair if they can use it for Dublin later.

They didn't reactivate . com codes last time, so doubt they'll do that this time
  3. We're talking about album codes, not the U2.com codes.
  4. Originally posted by sparko:[..]
    I wouldn't really trust that. I can imagine that, but probably they will just issue new codes to the ones, that didn't use them (which is easy to follow by the codes itself). But honestly I never trust any of these companies. For now you shouldn't rely on the album codes, but rather the u2com codes
    Sure. Album codes should be nice to have, not your only hope.
  5. Has anyone got the iTunes presage code? Still waiting on mine?

6. Looking at the seat map for Berlin.... as of 21.22 pm (UK time on 18th) - GA isn't blue... will this change for tomorrow?!

Surely GA has to be available tomorrow?!
  7. Originally posted by BelfastBoy:[..]
    Belfast is rumoured as 31st October/1st November.The 3 Arena in Dublin is available 4th-16th November so maybe the shows could be in that window?

Were the rumours in the Irish newspapers? Hoping to go to Belfast and was trying to work out dates to book a hotel early.
    Based on extended nights in London (so far 23rd, but expect 24 , 27th and 28th) Allow the usual two day gap(29th/30th).........

earliest in Belfast would be 31st and latest is 5th Nov

which is allowing a day to loadout as Kevin Bridges plays on 7th November.
  8. Originally posted by u2asortofhomecoming:[..]

Were the rumours in the Irish newspapers? Hoping to go to Belfast and was trying to work out dates to book a hotel early.
    Based on extended nights in London (so far 23rd, but expect 24 , 27th and 28th) Allow the usual two day gap(29th/30th).........

This is exactly how I expect it to play out. Plenty of time to do an immediate load out as the Kevin Bridges load in will be very straightforward.

I was the source (by extension of a well placed friend) of the rumoured Belfast date.
  9. O2 pre-sale for Manchester now being listed as January 24th.
  10. Originally posted by u2asortofhomecoming:[..]

The rumour was posted elsewhere in this thread,so it's wherever Remy gets his info from!
  11. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[image]
    Looking at the seat map for Berlin.... as of 21.22 pm (UK time on 18th) - GA isn't blue... will this change for tomorrow?!

Surely GA has to be available tomorrow?!
    Should allocate more GA for the Innocence pre-sale.
  12. So, a quick question! How long in advance should I check on my TM account? Enough with a couple of minutes before?