1. MY ACCOUNT

SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL

31 January 2019

2. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Ohhhh I figured you were in Indiana I forgot! Will defiantly let you know but first I need to get some presale codes
    Yeah--I just made the (slightly shorter than Chicago) trek back for that one, since my parents live so close to Lucas Oil.

Well, best of luck in looking for codes! Hope to see you sometime this tour--I'll have to buy you a drink or something if we wind up at one of the same shows.
  3. Originally posted by mars:So since this is an arena tour it's a 2 tix/presale code rule, instead of 4... anyone have advice if I want to bring my family of 4 & sit together? Am I stuck waiting for the TM general public sale?

Man, I'm not sure. I just looked here and you have to register for verified fan to buy tickets in the public on sale too... I tried to register and it took me right to my account, so I don't know that you can, barring registering a 2nd TM account to verify through...
  4. Ditto 02 March 2019. Glad of that. Still not clear on this Ticketmaster thing though. If I am in the UK and have no interest in American gigs, must I turn this thing green?
  5. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Ditto 02 March 2019. Glad of that. Still not clear on this Ticketmaster thing though. If I am in the UK and have no interest in American gigs, must I turn this thing green?
    I would think/hope that you'd be able to wait until they announce the European dates? Though that's simply conjecture.
  6. That's good conjecture! My instinct is to wait I think.
  7. I'm in the Uk and I have setup incomplete in red. Am I right in thinking this is for US ticket master account holders to tie in with U2.com pre sales for the USA?
    If so does that mean if we don't have a ticket master USA account we can't get American tickets?
  8. Originally posted by ugis58:I'm in the Uk and I have setup incomplete in red. Am I right in thinking this is for US ticket master account holders to tie in with U2.com pre sales for the USA?
    If so does that mean if we don't have a ticket master USA account we can't get American tickets?
    I'm in the same boat as you but I don't want US tix. I'm leaving it incomplete and waiting for clear advice.
  9. I used my account subscription on the last tour for tickets, do I have to renew?
  10. but I think you won't loose anything with signing up with us ticketmaster
  11. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    I'm in the same boat as you but I don't want US tix. I'm leaving it incomplete and waiting for clear advice.
    I'm in UK also. Before the FAQ went up I tried linking my TM account to it via the link and the TM login it hooks upto wont recognise my TM login info (which is obviously TM UK and not a NA TM account) - so I'd wager we're safe and just have to keep our ear to the ground and sit tight for a Leg 2 announcement.

Looks like our pre-sale will take place between January and March 2018 - venues still being booked and arranged I would imagine.