1. So where will the Portugal tickets be sold? Can't find them on Ticketmaster..
  2. U2.com code recived. Check.
    Gaffashop code not. Phoned Thema today. Nothing. Mähhh.
  3. How did it come toxic?
  4. I am getting too nervous for tomorrow so think I will wait London 5 & 6 pre-sale.
  5. There might not be any GA anyway
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:ticketmaster.nl doesn't list amsterdam as to be "on sale" tomorrow (unlike all the other venues - except for cologne, which starts on monday).

yeah i noticed that too... when is the presale for Amsterdam then??
  7. Any idea of the London O2 ticket prices ? Standing and seats
  8. Originally posted by EthanD:Sorry if already asked but...
    If I use one of my two presale allocation for Europe... when/if they announce an Australian leg I will still be able to get one? Just with a different code?

I don’t think this has been stated anywhere officially. I used my USA presale code to buy 2 tickets on that leg and therefore I now see in my profile that I do not get a code / access to Europe. I would guess that when I renew my subscription soon that I’ll get a new allocation of 2 x Presale tickets for the Australian leg but I don’t know the official line just yet.
  9. Ugghh so depressed - used both my pre-sales already on NA shows but now cant make it to one of the shows so sold my ticket. What a waste.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
  10. Everyone gets 2 tickets through presale, so what I'm wondering is if you bought just one for US would you be able to still get one ticket for Europe or the Australian leg if there ends up being one. Or is it for use on one leg only and too bad if you don't use both?
  11. Ticketmaster DE has U2 tickets listed under 'U2 Tickets 2018-19'. Could mean nothing.
  12. Can we pick up the tickets from the box office the day before the show?