1. TASTE good!
  2. We gotta do something to identify ourselves in the crowd....what do you think about wearing a U2tshirt?
  3. U2start t-shirt
  4. i'll keep it in mind
  5. Davec82.will you be there Too,?
  6. there gotta be new designs for this tour
  7. Originally posted by bazzzz:[..]
    you didn't understand , 224 euro x 2 concerts makes 448 euro, plus train, meals hotels for me are 1000 euro, and are too much , i have a family ,4 persons, italy is in a big economic crisis, your answers are not answers of an aduldt but of a boy, i find them really stupid, i'm sorry and sorry to everybody, i will get my tickets doesn't matter how i will eat sandwiches , go to milan in autostop and sleep under a bridge, ma vfc

My tuppence worth, i think the main issue was the lack of tickets available today (innocence) to paid subscribers of U2.com for these initial concerts, On previous tours TJT, I&E, 360 I have always managed to get GA / Cheap seats in the second presale (innocence equivalent) seems there wasn’t much left after the experience pre sale, I’ve hedged my bets on being more successful with additional dates, but effectively GA and reasonable priced seats sold out within 10-15 minutes in a lot of venues, the popular dates Milan, Manchester, London had virtually no GA available.

It’s obvious 1) many subscribers have moved not experience group due to consecutive years tours (I renewed my lapsed subscription on 26th December so remained innocence) 2) arena capacities reduce availability until multiple dates are announced, which hopefully comes next week, therefore I expect to be successful in future announcements 3) hearing many paid subscribers bought multiple tickets for multiple venues with same code impacting availability for others,

It’s not the band, U2.com, Ticketmaster, or anyone else’s fault I think the learn here is you can no longer rely on your U2.com subscription to give you a god ridden right to a seat of your choosing in any price band at whichever arena you choose, it’s an opportunity , so take that into consideration when you decide to renew or not, an idea for me is once an announcement is made, there is a cut off date for qualifying for a presale code, doesn’t seem right that I could have subscribed yesterday and qualified for the code.

It will be interesting to see the availability on the album presale, O2 (uk) and live nation presale next week, not expecting much from in way of anything less than cat 1 tickets.

Stay calm, wait for further announcements and fill your boots , still Belfast, Dublin. Extra nights in Berlin , London, Manchester, possibly Milan, Bologna etc, all is good our needs will be met.

On another note, I saw a queue of 60,000 ahead of me on the Portuguese site today just before the presale kicked in.
  8. thanks to everybody for answers, i'll do my best to be somewhere and to see them again and again bye and have a beautiful weekend ps i'll drink some good red wine for u2 and you too ahahhahahahah

9. I was in the front row, lower level behind the stage at the O2 London for one gig last time and the view was terrible. Actually a rip off because the same price as clear view seats in front of the stage. Luckily I went to all 6 london gigs and the other views were great.
  10. Any solid rumours on Belfast actual dates ?
  11. Do we think more tickets will be released tomorrow for the presales ,they have staggered the ticket release on past tours.