1. Got a GA for Paris 1 without too much hassle this morning. Eticket reads innocence and experience rather than experience and innocence which is a poor enough error to make but still.... Can’t wait for what should be a great gig.
  2. Omfg i canto get a code. Anyone not using theirs?

If i subscribe to the site now, Will i receive a code to enter the secundária pré sales that ends 24th january?
  3. Tried for London GA with no success this morning . I did manage to get Cat 4 seats in the 4th Tier with probably no view of the main screen
  4. Just read the FAQ of U2 oficial site. Its clear, the code is considered used when you buy tickets for norte America, but you can still use it to buy for a concert in europe. If you use to buy in europe, you can use it to buy in nort america.

Anyone that used the code to buy for nort america, can give me the code só i can buy for the Portugal concert?
  5. If anyone bought 2 for a nort america concert, i can buy with the same code another 2 for a European concert
  6. For the love of god...would people please stop begging for codes???
  7. i change one ticket for Milan 1 with one ticket for Milan 2
  8. Originally posted by johnsms88:Got a GA for Paris 1 without too much hassle this morning. Eticket reads innocence and experience rather than experience and innocence which is a poor enough error to make but still.... Can’t wait for what should be a great gig.
    So even large corporate entities like Ticketmaster / Live Nation etc are as lazy with their cutting and pasting as the rest of us!
  9. I ordered soe on u2.com UK and was expecting a pre-order presale code. It hasn't come. Is anyone else in the same situation? Does anyone have a UK phone number I can call?
  10. Originally posted by miryclay:I ordered soe on u2.com UK and was expecting a pre-order presale code. It hasn't come. Is anyone else in the same situation? Does anyone have a UK phone number I can call?
    www.u2.com/help is your only point of contact.