1. Maybe not a direct answer to your question but eventim has £79.45 seated tickets available which I don’t remember seeing last time round. London 2 also has the £70 seats (probably before fees) available on axs.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Maybe not a direct answer to your question but eventim has £79.45 seated tickets available which I don’t remember seeing last time round. London 2 also has the £70 seats (probably before fees) available on axs.
    cheers. I've been keeping an eye on London 1 to see if any reasonable priced tickets came up.
  3. Just picked up Manchester 2 for £80 from LiveNation. Block 217 back row but means Ill be able to stand when I want etc..
  4. These ticket drops, will they just be seats. GA they should know sight lines etc from innocence so I'm thinking not. Keep checking for GA for London. 1. Got a £40 seat in front of b stage but as i'll be on my todd I prefer GA
  5. Hi, I sell 2 tickets for manchester 2 bloc 116, 230 pounds or exchange for 2 paris tickets one of the 4 shows.
    zooropa1983@hotmail.fr
  6. Originally posted by jonno77:These ticket drops, will they just be seats. GA they should know sight lines etc from innocence so I'm thinking not. Keep checking for GA for London. 1. Got a £40 seat in front of b stage but as i'll be on my todd I prefer GA
    You'd think they would know- but reckon there will be ticket drops nearer the time
  7. Not sure if this is the right forum but have noticed people trying to trade/swap/sell GA’s for Dublin on the show pages as e-tickets and paper tickets. Mine are paperless like everyone else’s, am I missing something?
  8. Mine are paperless too
  9. -edited-
  10. Originally posted by jonno77:These ticket drops, will they just be seats. GA they should know sight lines etc from innocence so I'm thinking not. Keep checking for GA for London. 1. Got a £40 seat in front of b stage but as i'll be on my todd I prefer GA
    I've usually seen ticket drops for GA too. Probably used to do it to reduce the demand, thus reducing the price for scalped tickets. Not sure they care anymore.

I've seen ticket drops for seats months before the shows. But GA's plus more seats seem to become available in the final week, usually the day before the show I think. Or the day of the show at the box office.
  11. Originally posted by Brizee:Not sure if this is the right forum but have noticed people trying to trade/swap/sell GA’s for Dublin on the show pages as e-tickets and paper tickets. Mine are paperless like everyone else’s, am I missing something?
    You could also buy tickets in select stores in Dublin/Ireland, those weren't paperless.
  12. Cheers Remy, clears that one up then.