1. GA were only sold online and at the 3Arena and are all paperless .
    Other stores only sold seats which are e-tickets or paper.

There are no paper or e-ticket GA's apart from maybe complimentary tickets issued by the band.
  2. Originally posted by Fano:[..]
    GA were only sold online and at the 3Arena and are all paperless .
    Other stores only sold seats which are e-tickets or paper.

There are no paper or e-ticket GA's apart from maybe complimentary tickets issued by the band.
    Hmm, that's different than 2015 then
  3. I’m sure I got an email the other week to say the Manchester tickets had been dispatched... can’t find the email though. Did anyone get their tickets?
  4. Originally posted by zooropa93:I’m sure I got an email the other week to say the Manchester tickets had been dispatched... can’t find the email though. Did anyone get their tickets?
    Received Manchester 1 tickets over a week ago. From Eventim.
  5. Recorded delivery???
  6. Great... some postman is gonna have a nice time then in October.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    One year old article and already discussed in several threads, but still super interesting (and sad to read, actually).
    I agree that the topic of touting has been discussed. However how they actually do it and the software required hasn't been... I think!
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    I agree that the topic of touting has been discussed. However how they actually do it and the software required hasn't been... I think!
    Yeah, as I told you this article is a bit more than a year old (first published mid-Jan 2017).

Of course the discussion can go on, no problem whatsoever
  9. Did anyone get their Lisbon tickets yet ?
    Got an email a couple of weeks ago about confirming delivery address but no sign of anything yet .
    They charged enough for postage the thieves,45 euro .