1. Originally posted by Fly40:What do you think about a Return to Innocence Concert intro with songs Like Out of Control....or I Will follow....?...
    I almost am convinced that is how the encore or second half of the new show will play out. That would be pretty awesome.

Encore with

Gloria
    October
    NYD
    I Will Follow/ Out of Control
  2. I don't really see a reason why they should do the whole intermission again. I don't think the show is gonna be as "separated" between two acts so much as it was the last time.

I think i+e setlist's first half was much more darker and heavier (SBS, Wolves, UTEOTW) than this tour might be. The dark tone needed the intermission to reset and to continue the show. And they don't like to repeat themselves too much.
  3. Yeah they don't like to repeat themselves but they've also never done a tour in "two halves" like this, which gives them a whole bundle of tricks and gimmicks (which we know they love) to experiment with.

I don't expect the formats to be EXACTLY the same, in terms of it being like (Oh, here comes the part where Bono goes up into the screen) - but I do believe all key elements of I&E's staging will be unchanged (including the fold-up light towers).

To elaborate on this, I made a point yesterday about UTEOTW. I don't think they're going to recycle any songs from I&E except war horses like One, BD, maybe Pride. However, opening the show with 9 completely different songs from the last arena tour, and then having the final song before intermission stay the same - that makes a point. It shows that no matter where you are in your life, innocent or experienced, you will always hit these times of battle and loudness and dismantling. The visuals could be upgraded from cartoonish to more realistic and adult, and the show could take a different thematic direction from it.

Same song, same position, even the same effect - but told on a different storyboard.

I think if we get a "return to innocence" it will be in a show-ending performance of I Will Follow, and that will be it. Not a definitive act of the show, but just a symbolic bookend to finish the story. Much like ISHFWILF, while a bad closer, symbolized that the journey/cycle of Innocence thru Experience was not yet complete. At least to me.
  4. I wish a Desire electric version like the one performed at the iHeart in 2016 (i don't care about the trump "the american dream is dead")
  5. 1. Joe Ramone The Miracle
    2. Blackout
    3. Vertigo
    4. I will follow
    5. Get out of your own way
    6. The Best Thing
    7. Song for Someone
    8. Sunday bloody Sunday
    9. American Soul
    10. Until the end of the world
    11. Intermission (The Fly or something else)
    12. Lights of Home
    13. Even Better than the real Thing
    14. Elevation
    15. Mysterious Ways
    16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. Bullet the blue sky
    18. Streets
    19. Pride
    20. WoWY
    Encore
    21. City of Blinding lights
    22. Beautiful Day
    23. Ultraviolet
    24. Little Things or One in a change
  6. The Innocence tour very clearly focused on the first three albums, with heavy revisits to Boy, October, and War : albums that the band steered clear from on The Joshua Tree (apart from occasion plays of IWF).

The Experience tour, in my opinion will dial down significantly the number of songs from the 80's, and draw on the band as experienced adults, and not innocent boys.

I would predict we *might* get SBS or NYD, occasional plays of Pride, ISHFWILF, Bad, and regular plays for Streets, WOWY. I wouldn't be surprised with a ZooTV set reprise, at all. In many ways, TJT30 was a fan service tour revisit the past ; even more than Innocence. This next tour will be Experience, and look to the more recent records, and the 90's.
  7. I love how you people live in the 80’s. It’s time to bring back the 92-98 era. Tired of the same old same tunes ever time.
  8. Lights go out in the arena
    1.The Blackout
    2. Red Flag Day ( Fingers Crossed )
    3.Vertigo
    4. Until the end of the world
    5.Song for someone. ( 13 )
    6.Every Breaking Wave.
    B- Stage
    7. Summer of love
    8. Angel of Harlem
    9.Elavation
    Intermission
    10.Mysterious ways
    11.Stuck in the Moment
    12.Sunday Bloody Sunday
    13.Get out of your own way
    14. American Soul ( goes right in to)
    15. Bullet the blue sky
    16. Streets
    17.Walk On ( Just do It Please )
    Encore
    18. Pride
    19. Beautiful Day
    20. Bad
    21. Little Things
    22.One

No with or with out you or ISHFWILF
  9. Imagine the doing "Lemon"
    Wild Horses
    Try to throw
    Wire
    Wild Honey
    Exit would be cool but most likey no
    Songs i want to hear but who knows
  10. If only...
  11. I hope the following go:

Elevation
    Desire
    Bullet
    Every Breaking Wave.

I think the Blackout will open the show.
  12. i wanna them rock and for encores in a orchestral way.......

THE FLY
    I WILL FOLLOW
    UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
    PRIDE
    BAD
    STREETS
    ELECTRIC CO
    11 O' CLOCK
    SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
    FAST CARS ( wow it woud be magic)

almost 10 song rock / old masterpieces and 10 new songs from last 2 albums plus 4/6 songs for encores with 40, please no more ELEVATION/VERTIGO/ BEAUTIFUL DAY