1. No PA for Love Is All We Have Left? Only very few people will hear it, then...
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:This isn’t really a prediction but more of a suggestion

Love is All We Have Left
    The Blackout
    Red Flag Day
    Beautiful Day
    11:00
    Gloria ( Rotate with anything from Boy)
    California
    Cedarwood Road
    All I Want is You
    Please
    Raised By Wolves
    Until the End of the World

Intermission

The Fly
    Acrobat
    Wild Horses
    Gone
    Staring at the Sun/Stay
    Desire
    The Showman/Lights of Home
    You're the Best Thing About Me
    Pride

Get Out of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    City of Blinding Lights
    Streets

Love is Bigger /Little Things
    Bad
    Perfect setlist, one can dream right?
  3. Nice but would ditch American Soul & COBL and slide in Dirty Day & Lemon
  4. Yea I was trying to be very realistic and not cross the line into a “dream setlist”.
  5. You have Acrobat and 3 Pop songs, so you're already in "dream setlist" mode.
  6. They’ve rehearsed most Of those, and gone and please have been played after their respective tours. But I’m not gonna sit here and argue a make believe set I suggested.
  7. Doesn't the "PA" imply that they are just airing the recorded album version of the song as opposed to Bono actually singing it?
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Doesn't the "PA" imply that they are just airing the recorded album version of the song as opposed to Bono actually singing it?
    I think Papo was just joking around, I think you’re right that when people say PA only they mean not actually being performed live. Obviously the PA does still need to be on though for the band to be heard when they are playing as Papo was pointing out.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think Papo was just joking around, I think you’re right that when people say PA only they mean not actually being performed live. Obviously the PA does still need to be on though for the band to be heard when they are playing as Papo was pointing out.
    That's why we have all of those "emoji's!!!" So dingbats like me can get on-line humour!
  10. Maybe it wasn’t a joke after all hence the lack of an emoji? The plot thickens lol. Btw I’m loving the look of they setlists both the original version by MoFoNYR15 and you’re updated version. I’d be very happy with that selection of songs, maybe I’d make different songs rotationals so certain ones would be played at every show but the general idea I like.
  11. I think I have a setlist that could satisfy everyone.
    1. Love is all we have left
    2. The blackout
    3. Discotheque/breathe
    4. Lights of home (strings)
    5. Your the best thing about me (electric)
    6. Get out of your own way
    7. America soul
    8. All because of you
    9. I will follow
    10. Red flag day/new years day
    11. Sunday Bloody Sunday/pride
    12. Whos gonna ride your wild horses/until the end of the world/no line on the horizon
    (Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me comic strip intermission)
    13. Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me
    14. Elevation
    15. Vertigo
    16. Desire/even better than the real thing
    17. The showman (electric)
    18. Acrobat
    19. Please
    20. Landlady
    21. Where the streets have no name
    22. City of blinding lights/walk on
    23. Beautiful day
    24. Bad/one