1. I think so too, the setlist is literally set up the exact same way - just with different songs. You'd have to be joking to think they would repeat 60% of their last arena tour's setlist. They're stupid but they're not that stupid.
  2. I'm not good in predicting setlists. I still haven't heard SOE or any of the songs.

But I'm really fine if they finally kick WOWY in its ass.

Streets will be played. It's Edge's thing, his fave riff, Streets IS Edge. And tbh I cannot imagine a U2 show without streets. It's that sequence, then Edge's riff and then the roof goes off. It's that magic moment when something happens to the stadium/arena every time.

Some Pop Love would be great. I think the most possible here would be SATS on e-stage. I'd melt away.
  3. Originally posted by MattG:I think so too, the setlist is literally set up the exact same way - just with different songs. You'd have to be joking to think they would repeat 60% of their last arena tour's setlist. They're stupid but they're not that stupid.
    I could be wrong. But I'm not trying to be funny, because it isn't. I think that it will be the exact same show as 2015 with some added SOE songs. I fear that we will be bored as hell at setlist parties. I attended three shows in 2015. And I will skip this tour because of the high ticket prices.
  4. Originally posted by MattG:Miracle was a barely-good opener with nothing more than a "punch-punch" riff and a chant behind it. If they could make that work the way they did, they can definitely manipulate The Blackout - a song with a great pulse, a hook, and a chorus just begging for a light show - into being a really cool opener.

I was thinking for awhile that Lights of Home would open, but it seems like such an important song to them that I don't think Bono will want to play it without getting to say a few words about it. I think it's the Cedarwood Road of this tour, and will have Bono in the screen.

I revised my setlist prediction a bit even though I said I wouldnt.

01. The Blackout
    02. The Fly
    03. Vertigo
    04. You're the Best Thing About Me
    05. Lights of Home
    06. Get Out of Your Own Way
    07. American Soul
    08. Desire
    09. Love and Peace or Else*
    10. Until the End of the World**
    -Intermission: Drug of the Nation-
    11. Zoo Station
    12. Even Better Than the Real Thing
    13. Mysterious Ways
    14. Who's Gonna Ride / Tryin' to Throw / Stay
    15. Ordinary Love / Elevation / Stuck in a Moment / Angel of Harlem
    16. Every Breaking Wave
    17. Walk On
    18. Pride
    19. Love Is All We Have Left / Where the Streets Have No Name
    20. The Little Things That Give You Away
    -Encore Break-
    21. One
    22. City of Blinding Lights***
    23. Love is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way

*Wishful thinking
    **I honestly can't see them using the exact same transitions as before, but that got me thinking...they could really re-frame the context of the song with the visuals on the screen and make it fit a new narrative. Purposely re-use it as a transition but make it mean a completely new thing for the show.
    ***You just know they're going to keep this fucking song in the encore.

It pains me to say this but I honestly don't think they're gonna play Walk On again cos of the whole Aung San Suu Kyi/Rohingya situation atm
  5. fingers crossed "cedarwood road" sticks around from I+E tour. but it may not make the cut
  6. And...will they have an intermission and play between the screen. Maybe they fix something else. I guess no Invisible again. They will play the big 5 for sure (BD, VERT, WOWY, STREETS and One) Hope they (Bono) will open with LIAWHL on.the small stage (music on the PA), just like on the album, than the band starts in with LOH. That's a start man. Desire and Stay must be back (acoustic session) rotate with EBW, this will be the only song from SOI I suppose. Hopefully something from the first 3 albums. But that's what they did in 2015. Let's hope ASOH.
  7. Originally posted by TheShowman:Yes, but it is the Experience + Innocence tour. I'm pretty sure they will be play at least 5 Songs Of Innocence songs. 6 or 7 Experience songs, and not much changes. The stage will be the same. And originally there was no Joshua Tree tour planned. But I have my doubts if it was not planned.
    Even though the Innocence is in the tour name, would be shocked if any got played. California is all I would want to hear myself, without the Bah Bah Barbara into, and of course EBW acoustic.
  8. Hey fine with me, ditch it and add Kite.
  9. They need to dig deep on this tour. Get some older tracks from early on, like Wire, Surrender, A Day Without Me, 11oclock tick tock.

Anything from Pop would be nice too.
  10. I think the time to do that was I&E (and they did, Electric Co., I Will Follow, Out of Control, Gloria, Two Hearts Beat as One, October, etc.) - but yes, some Pop would be very welcome. Maybe Discotheque!
  11. Originally posted by MattG:I think the time to do that was I&E (and they did, Electric Co., I Will Follow, Out of Control, Gloria, Two Hearts Beat as One, October, etc.) - but yes, some Pop would be very welcome. Maybe Discotheque!
    Would love Discoteque. They could bring back the disco balls from the i&e tour.