1. It really reminds me of Winter. Knowing it’s a letter to B’s daughters, i loved the lyrics at the start of the song. Then singing about liberty and slaves and Kendrik at the end ruined a great song. He should have finished what he wanted to say to his daughters. 3 stars
  2. I am a huge lurker here but something epic made me post.
    Been a fan for 35 years through thick and thin.
    GOOYOW is absolute trash; overproduced fluff.
    Its actually quite embarrassing.
    So sad right now
  3. Can I give it a smiling poop emoji instead of a star?
  4. Haha! I don't want to like it - it's a ripoff of Beautiful Day, fluffy chorus, just kind of weak-sounding overall...

But I do love the "I could sing it to you all night, all night..." refrain, Kendrick Lamar's part at the very end, and as a dad of three girls I can relate to Bono writing a song like this to his daughters. So it gets 3 stars for me - a decent U2 song.
  5. classic U2 song, I like it alot. Not their best work but definitly this song is on repeat.
  6. It's cute. Belongs on ATYCLB 20th anniversary edition in 2020 but still cute. 3 stars.
  7. Good song, between 3 and 4 stars
  8. I gave it 4 stars - I prefer rating out of 10, and this is a solid 7 for me. So that rounds to a 4...

I like it, I'm not crazy about it, but it's fun and cheery. Not exactly U2's best songwriting... I really dig the guitar around the 3 minute mark, though.
  9. 1 from me
  10. Considering how long it took them to come up with this album we can safely say that we're not going to get any more Joshua trees or Achtung Babys but the fact that it's radio friendly and will likely be a successful album which will encourage the band to keep going for another while this is all good in my opinion. 3 stars.
  11. after a few more listens it's a solid 4/5, love the chorus.