1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Ok, this is a thread to honor Elevation, so I'll stop with the jokes. Love the Elevation tour performances. Such an epic opener. Didn't like the Vertigo performances where they wasted the first verse.
    When your verses are so poor you'd better waste as many of them as possible
  2. I find it extremely irritating that, out of all songs, the first proper proshot that we get this tour is fucking E-LE-VA-TION. Buuuut here it is, image & sound quality are very high.

3. 2001-05-06 - Pittsburgh has BY FAR the best version of Elevation I've ever heard. It's a shame that the existing recording runs too fast and is not 100% enjoyable... But man, they truly smashed the stage with that rendition, and the two Beatles snippets are something else. 10/10 version!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:2001-05-06 - Pittsburgh has BY FAR the best version of Elevation I've ever heard. It's a shame that the existing recording runs too fast and is not 100% enjoyable... But man, they truly smashed the stage with that rendition, and the two Beatles snippets are something else. 10/10 version!
    Need to give it a listen. I always loved the Irving Plaza version.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:2001-05-06 - Pittsburgh has BY FAR the best version of Elevation I've ever heard. It's a shame that the existing recording runs too fast and is not 100% enjoyable... But man, they truly smashed the stage with that rendition, and the two Beatles snippets are something else. 10/10 version!
    Great version, but Steppin Stone is the best Elevation snippet
  6. Happy birthday
  7. One of the first songs I've heard of U2 and made me a fan.
    Is one of my favorite songs, anf my favorite remixes too.
    E-LE-VA-TION!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:2001-05-06 - Pittsburgh has BY FAR the best version of Elevation I've ever heard. It's a shame that the existing recording runs too fast and is not 100% enjoyable... But man, they truly smashed the stage with that rendition, and the two Beatles snippets are something else. 10/10 version!
    That’s why it sucks they’re getting old. Like Elevation, no matter what they do, will never sound like that again. Sure they’ll jam and we’ll get good performances, but they’ve lost a lot of oomph and punch but that just comes with age. 60 is waaay different than 40. Don’t get me wrong, they still sound GREAT. But they’re more technical than raw now.
  9. NIN - Deep is better on the Tomb Raider OST
  10. Anyway, elevation is a very bad song. It’s actually garbage.
  11. I love Elevation... always pleased to see it live or hear it.