1. I see Cedarwood Road as the song that reflects salvation, the light at the end of the storm, that's why i put it there
  2. Originally posted by Kembacelts8:A little off topic, but Little Things is an incredible song, the best on SOE & I’m still completely baffled that they didn’t play it on the SOE tour.

100%
  3. Originally posted by Damonio123:[..]
    1- Love Is All We Have Left
    2- Lights Of Home (St Peter's String Version)
    3- California (There Is no End To Love)
    4- Every Breaking Wave
    5- Iris
    6- Volcano
    7- Raised By Wolves
    8- Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (Alternative Version)
    9- Invisible
    10- Landlady
    11- Little Thigs
    12- Cedarwood Road
    13- 13 (There Is a Light)

I had my own edition of SOIE pressed on vinyl:

Side A:
    1. Raised by wolves
    2. Red Flag day
    3. Book of your heart
    4. Cedarwoord road
    5. The Crystal ballroom
    6. Summer of love

Side B:
    1. Sleep like a baby tonight
    2. Volcano
    3. Lights of home
    4. Ordinary love
    5. The troubles
    6. The little things that give you away
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:I think U2 lost faith in Little Things because they felt the audiences response to it was underwhelmed. Here you have a tour that's a legacy album tour, targeted to appeal to a lot of casual fans. Then they decide to end this concert with a new song, that nobody has heard, hasn't even been released yet. And even thought it's a good song, it is a bit of a slow burn. So it's no surprise that while they were playing it, a lot of people were heading for the exits to beat the traffic.
    Closing the JT gigs with Little Things was one of their worst decisions ever - and there's been quite a few bad decisions along the way. But that one takes the cake no doubt. I get that, since the JT tour in itself was something they were contractually obliged to do, they wanted to present something new to avoid it being a 100% legacy show etc etc. But closing a show full of casuals with a new song? And with THAT song? What a mess up.
  5. I loved the GA in Croke saying ‘is that it?’ After Little Things. Lovely song but a terrible closer. Then to see the crowd erupt for I Will Follow as a closer and you ask yourself how the band can prefer one over the other.
  6. If they just wouldn’t have closed with Little Things, it would’ve been different. Put it anywhere else in the set. It’s a great song, but their decision to end the shows with it is baffling. But knowing them, they probably saw how the audiences responded to closing with One or IWF and thought “little things just isn’t as good of a song” and abandoned it.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:I loved the GA in Croke saying ‘is that it?’ After Little Things. Lovely sing but a terrible closer. Then stop see the crowd erupt for I Will Follow as a closer and you ask yourself how the band can prefer one over the other.

Sums the band up. Muppets at times
  8. Originally posted by podiumboy:If they just wouldn’t have closed with Little Things, it would’ve been different. Put it anywhere else in the set. It’s a great song, but their decision to end the shows with it is baffling. But knowing them, they probably saw how the audiences responded to closing with One or IWF and thought “little things just isn’t as good of a song” and abandoned it.
    Whatever about playing it on the JT tour It should have been played on the E&I tour as it's the best song on SOE ,I would have dropped 13 or LIB as it's a far superior song and would have worked a lot better as a closer to the encore or the gig itself.
  9. Originally posted by traffic:[..]

I had my own edition of SOIE pressed on vinyl:

Side A:
    1. Raised by wolves
    2. Red Flag day
    3. Book of your heart
    4. Cedarwoord road
    5. The Crystal ballroom
    6. Summer of love

Side B:
    1. Sleep like a baby tonight
    2. Volcano