1. Has there been a general information topic on how the Verified Fan system will work? I'm in a position where 1) I'm annoyed that there are no Toronto Shows for E&I Tour, so 2) Montreal seems to be the closest city but 3) it's the middle of the week so that means time off work and 4) my wife is due with our 2nd child on June 11th. So as it stands right now, I'm fairly certain that E&I will be the first U2 tour I've missed in my 21 years as a fan, but I'm considering getting a GA ticket for Montreal just in case. That being said, I'm hoping to get a layman's explaination of how the Verified Fan system works. I see on U2.com that there's mention of "Fan To Fan" Resale? Does that mean there's an official way to 'transfer' a ticket? Ultimately I'm wondering if I take the gamble, subscribe to U2.com to get access to the ticket, buy the ticket and then plan on going, but if I'm unable to go I want to know if I'm able to sell the ticket off (at cost of course!). If there's a duplicate topic I'm sorry I couldn't find it...there's been a lot of activity on U2start.com lately so there's a lot to weed through!