1. Wow Stuck is back

Curious to hear those new songs
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Indeed. We tend to overlook it because he recovered quickly and with no other aparent consequence other than being unable to play guitar, but yeah Bonk's accident has definitely been a turning point in their history. Without it, probably SOI thour would have been different, SOE would have been released earlier and we would be finishing the E&I tour as of now (or at least the EU/NA parts of it).

Quick reminder:

(...) "multiple X-rays and CAT scans" followed by five hours of surgery.

The singer suffered numerous serious injuries, including a "facial fracture involving the orbit of his eye," three separate fractures of his left shoulder blade and a fracture of his left humerus bone in his upper arm. The latter injury was particularly damaging, with the bone shattering in six different places and tearing through his skin.

Bono was taken emergently to the operating room...where the elbow was washed out and debrided, a nerve trapped in the break was moved and the bone was repaired with three metal plates and 18 screws. (Next week), Bono underwent a second surgery to repair a fractured left pinky finger.

That's serious, man. We're actually lucky that he is still performing today, even joking about the accident.

What the superf***, yes.
  3. Every Breaking Wave is born to be played electric with full band........ Adam's bass blazing with all its glory. When will U2 realize this simple truth ?
  4. Originally posted by TRISTAN:Every Breaking Wave is born to be played electric with full band........ Adam's bass blazing with all its glory. When will U2 realize this simple truth ?
    never
  5. Wonder if the missing song was Best thing ?
  6. AIWIY? Wow that's an unexpected comeback. And Walk To The Water snippet?
  7. And Ordinary Love was part of the rehearsals, not of the BBC session.
  8. hope it's rocking version like 2011, not that bland acoustic meh
  9. All these songs were played with an orchestra, so probably not very much "rocking".
  10. even orchestra could be in rocking track... Btw album version has some orchestra too
  11. Honestly, I haven't liked Every Breaking Wave since the version they demoed on the 360 stage. The slower, more sad nature of it, the part that became the bridge of the version we know now being slower and all harmonized and pretty, I loved it. It somehow went from sad and beautiful to sappy and cringey to me. Not a fan of the chorus that (supposedly) Ryan Tedder came up with, not a fan of what they did with that bridge part, not a fan of it. The MTV EMA performance from a couple years ago is the best version though.