1. All I want is you!!!!!! Yes. Nuff said.
  2. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Amen. With the exception of NYD and October, pianos have no business tinkling around on U2 songs. And orchestras, don't get me started on orchestras...

No. Unforgettable Fire is their best piano song
  3. Walk to the Water even as a snippet is remarkable !!!
  4. +1. Their best b-side to my opinion. And AIWIY back. Great!!!
  5. Yes, you got taste man. Ofcourse I forgot. I still play it these days it remembers me of the mid 80's. I think U2 is by far the best artist with b-sides. So incredible.
  6. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Yes, you got taste man. Ofcourse I forgot. I still play it these days it remembers me of the mid 80's. I think U2 is by far the best artist with b-sides. So incredible.
    And unfortenately most b sides are completely ignored by u2.
  7. i can't wait to see this, what a band. I did the 5 tracks from SoE in a row earlier, this is going to be a great album... this gig looks absolutely ace and can't believe some 'fans' on here are slating the new songs, lyrics, EMA set list, etc. Always said- 2 passions in my life- family and U2, love them all no matter what.
  8. Originally posted by zooropa93:i can't wait to see this, what a band. I did the 5 tracks from SoE in a row earlier, this is going to be a great album... this gig looks absolutely ace and can't believe some 'fans' on here are slating the new songs, lyrics, EMA set list, etc. Always said- 2 passions in my life- family and U2, love them all no matter what.
    I hope so this will be an album, maybe the subscribers gift. Than we'll be extremely lucky. Or will it be a commercial release? DVD or CD
  9. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Yes, you got taste man. Ofcourse I forgot. I still play it these days it remembers me of the mid 80's. I think U2 is by far the best artist with b-sides. So incredible.
    Adam's base..man..pure magic
  10. Yes it's true. Unbelievable, they never played LCT and WTTW live. It's a dream but never comes out. That's why I play it often myself in the car or at home together with other fantastic b-sides.
  11. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Yes it's true. Unbelievable, they never played LCT and WTTW live. It's a dream but never comes out. That's why I play it often myself in the car or at home together with other fantastic b-sides.
    they could fill a whole album with their best b-sides and it would be a killer album (bit off topic )