1. Great performance, I wish U2 will do this more often. Changed my opinion about 13 and GOOYOW, best versions of Stuck, One and BD in many years.
  2. Has anyone the splitted audio of the new BBC version shared in U2T?
  3. The audio version here is already a "fixed" version (fixed for the phase issues - or "some echo," as 8ungOne calls it).
    Same problem, but different solutions for different purposes.
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:The audio version here is already a "fixed" version (fixed for the phase issues - or "some echo," as 8ungOne calls it).
    Same problem, but different solutions for different purposes.
    Thank you for the answer!!!!

I have already a version that was shared before in WAV files. Will download this and ty to compare, despite I'm not exactly an authorithy to make an expert opinion.
  5. Originally posted by LSMelo:[..]
    Thank you for the answer!!!!

I have already a version that was shared before in WAV files. Will download this and ty to compare, despite I'm not exactly an authorithy to make an expert opinion.
    You're welcome

I've added some more details to the description now to make it (indeed) more clear

6. This one better?
  7. The show page states 4 songs from SOE performed when i counted 5

8. for sale on a dutch side, as if it is official
  9. Just saw that this is still recored on my SKY box. Might give it a watch tonight with a couple of beers. What better way to get hyped for the Manchester shows.
  10. just like to bring this out, 1 year later, what a performance