1. as loud as it can be, great preformens
  2. and video? someone has recorded it?
  3. Is this show available as a torrent?
  4. Not sure what you mean, but it runs like a complete show without "cuts" or gaps between the songs.
    Basically it is the edit following the setlist made by u2makesbono & Lufuki. The only thing I did was to fix some (in my ears) annoying phase problems in the transitions between the songs. Unfortunately the flac files are not lossless, otherwise I would have post them too.
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Not sure what you mean, but it runs like a complete show without "cuts" or gaps between the songs.
    Basically it is the edit following the setlist made by u2makesbono & Lufuki. The only thing I did was to fix some (in my ears) annoying phase problems in the transitions between the songs. Unfortunately the flac files are not lossless, otherwise I would have post them too.

...by all modesty, but the editor - that's me (MagiX aka MagiX1956) .
    Credits (as wrote in the torrent):
    + Editing by MagiX1956 supported by u2makesbono & Lufuki (Member of u2-forum.com)
    + Front & Rear Cover designed by MagiX1956

u2makesbono has contributed one of the sources and Lufuki has reviewed each phase of its creation.
    Best regards from Germany!
  6. Thanks for the correction MagiX
  7. Thanks to MagiX and Bigirl!

8. Sad I don't have a dime account, any other sources where this is available ?