1. it is indeed a great show and contains some great versions of new and old songs, for me the WOWY / One / LIBTAIIW performances are top notch, and GOOYOW is great
  2. Love this show
  3. Does anyone know where to get a video download of any of the versions of this TV special?
  4. There's plenty of Audio rips on the web but can't seem to find the full length video online. its still on my Sky Box though, trying to think of a way to get it onto a hard drive.
  5. I know that this is quite some time ago, however, back then it was also broadcasted on spanish TV. Does anyone have that as an original recording on video? Thank you in advance!
  6. Originally posted by blueblue:I know that this is quite some time ago, however, back then it was also broadcasted on spanish TV. Does anyone have that as an original recording on video? Thank you in advance!
    There’s a HD version of the entire concert with all songs that has been edited from the Spanish and Irish and in the original concert order on U2torrents.
    (the Soanish broadcast doesn’t include all songs that they’ve played).
    I have it, but It’s a 23GB file, so I can’t mail it.
  7. Thanks @Chrissie Do you have a tracklist of the spanish broadcast AND more important could you please let me know about the sound quality?
  8. No, I don’t have the tracklist of the Spanish broadcast, that’s all I could find out:

The above set is taken from an image of the setlist during With or Without You; the broadcast order of songs is different. 4 different versions are shown around the world, and none contain every song. BBC broadcasts 7 songs and the interviews on 19 December; All I Want Is You is uploaded on YouTube beforehand to advertise it but not included. An abbreviated version that does not include Stuck in a Moment is broadcast in Canada two days earlier. RTÉ show a version with ten songs and no interviews on 26 December. It is the only one that includes All I Want Is You. An extended broadcast is shown on BBC on 28 December. U2 advertise The Little Things That Give You Away as appearing on the extended BBC broadcast, but it is not performed.

The sound quality is fine for me. You can listen here:

https://u2start.com/shows/2001/#!collapse-youtoo
  9. There is a dvd version around 5gb+ with all the songs and interview
  10. Why they did all that mess with all the different versions of the BBC special is still beyond me
  11. Exactly... Why there can't be one full complete version?