1. The setlist contains 2 times EBW. Which one is in the broadcasts? really like this version. Are there recordings of both?
  2. I do recall seeing our free-to-air channel showing highlights; don't think it had AIWIY, Love Is Bigger (did this even have a video component 'cos I don't think I ever found it), 13 or EBW.

It had Beautiful Day, Lights Of Home and a couple other songs - maybe GOOYOW. An upload of one with *all* the songs and maybe the spoken bits in between would be sweet.
  3. I’ve never seen the interview. Has anyone seen it? Has it been broadcast somewhere? Is there anything from the interview? It was broadcast 2 times in Greece but it only had the songs.
  4. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:I’ve never seen the interview. Has anyone seen it? Has it been broadcast somewhere? Is there anything from the interview? It was broadcast 2 times in Greece but it only had the songs.
    I'm sure it was on Youtube or Vimeo at one point. I can look for the video unless someone else has it / or it's been removed.

5. came across this on the www, some are so sick in the head a friendly price of 175 euro
  6. I never understand why people buy things like these.

The oddest one was Berlin 2 2018 on vinyl. What is the point?
  7. Hahaha it would fit on a 7"
  8. Agreed. I never buy bootlegs.
  9. Yes. I believe he was referring to the Berlin show where Bono blew his voice out during Red Flag Day.