1. We went back last winter as well then by the summer we could do most things again without significant restrictions. Cinema’s were back at full capacity, gigs were played in front of large attendances, sporting events played in front of large crowds. No reason why we won’t be back to that in a few months.
  2. When is the Toronto film festival? Could it debut there this year Covid depending? (We should also move this to the Heartland thread lol).
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:When is the Toronto film festival? Could it debut there this year Covid depending? (We should also move this to the Heartland thread lol).
    It’s not until September so based on this year there would be plenty of time to show it there then release it in cinema’s before the worst of the cases would potentially hit again towards the end of the year. April-November there’s nothing stopping them releasing it anyway unless they chose not to.
  4. It is usually the first or second week of September. FTSD and IMGL debuted at TIFF or at least early debuts. IMGL was premiered in the same room that U2 played in 81. I believe it (TIFF)has been online for the past two iterations.
  5. Blocked in UK but available via a VPN using USA as a location
  6. Almost complete no One included for some reason.
  7. This special actually holds up really well! Saw the 50 minute YouTube video last night and it's a better show and setlist than I remember. Every song is performed so well! You can't really tell they just got done with a long tour and fatigue might have been setting in.
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:This special actually holds up really well! Saw the 50 minute YouTube video last night and it's a better show and setlist than I remember. Every song is performed so well! You can't really tell they just got done with a long tour and fatigue might have been setting in.
    3 weeks off would have helped with that although they did do a couple of promotional bits in that time but don’t think they were having to do too much traveling for it. With all that being said it was still a really strong enjoyable performance and it was good to see SOE well represented too.
  9. It would be a killer 4K BluRay with 5.1 sound in Hifi
  10. It’d be cool if the BBC released this on iTunes in Audio. Glad they finally put this on YouTube at least!