1. You might all like this new book with a strong storyline about your favourite band! ~ Written by sarah de la mer ~

Extract from the book Mermaid In The Kitchen (Chasing Rainbows) ~ by Sarah Delamere Hurding

.... *Bono is a patient, kind and tolerant man, loved by many. I think he is also misunderstood by many too. When I first arrived in Dublin, he talked to me about how he felt misunderstood, even mocked in his own country; and I could tell it weighed heavy on his heart. I loved the ease between us with these early conversations. To be honest Bono helped me settle into Dublin. He energetically felt like my home from home. He was the one very warm and welcoming person, who actively supported me at a deeper level. If not for his grace and kindness I would not have stayed. Truth is I was away from home in a foreign land, even if family were only a quick jaunt back across the Irish Sea......*

2. And this pertains to Songs of Experience how exactly?
  3. Sarah De La Mer was a hostess at U2's nightclub, The Kitchen for many years. Mermaid in The Kitchen charts Sarah's rite of passage from young intuitive, via three academic degrees, to feted status as a world renowned celebrity psychic.

The first part of this quote sounds interesting to me (The Kitchen), but I cringe at the words "world renowned celebrity psychic."
  4. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]

The first part of this quote sounds interesting to me (The Kitchen), but I cringe at the words "world renowned celebrity psychic."
    Yes it is a bit annoying lol ;-)
  5. Is it just me or is this an obvious case of spam?
  6. Not at all. It is a valid and contributory story that would interest real fans
  7. if it were just links to buy it yes.

On the other hand, we could comment on this book, but we don't have anything to comment since non of us have read it...
    When someone reads it and finds something interesting, surely it'll be posted in here and we'll comment on that.
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    if it were just links to buy it yes.

On the other hand, we could comment on this book, but we don't have anything to comment since non of us have read it...
    When someone reads it and finds something interesting, surely it'll be posted in here and we'll comment on that.
    I recommend you go online to examine the contents. I am not allowed to post links. I could post some content I guess. Here is the context, Perhaps that will help.

Meet The Bridget Jones of the Spiritual World! Sarah is a curious fusion of Harry Potter and Bridget Jones. This fun, informative, fast-moving and comprehensive memoir has many layers to beguile, amuse and entice you. Sarah De La Mer was a hostess at U2's nightclub, The Kitchen for many years. Mermaid in The Kitchen charts Sarah's rite of passage from young intuitive, via three academic degrees, to feted status as a world renowned celebrity psychic.

Scan the pages of this fishy tale for celebrity encounters, illicit adventures, star-crossed romances, psychic development, & lashings of Mermaid Magic. Sarah shows you how to develop your intuition & harness the power of Synchronicity. Cosmic tips abound throughout this magical story. Add another dimension to your life & enter the world of The Mermaid.

Mermaid In The Kitchen is entertaining, informative, and thought-provoking. The impulse of publishing this raw, revealing story is to HELP people, as well as hopefully inspire them. Mermaid in The Kitchen is a page turner.

Simon Cowell & Louis Walsh of The X Factor, acknowledged Sarah as: "The woman who knows everything."
    Ashton Kutcher, on The Jimmy Kimmel Show, stated that "Psychic Sarah is right on point".
    While Bono of U2, composed her a ditty: "Her name is Sarah and she drives a blue car. You'd like to get to know her, 'cos she is A STAR!"
  9. Do you have actual video footage of Ashton Kutcher specifically pointing you out? Are there not other psychics named Sarah?
  10. OK. Enough. I close this thread.

This outline is incoherent and has way too many "buzz-words"

"...fishy tale for celebrity encounters, illicit adventures, star-crossed romances, psychic development, & lashings of Mermaid Magic..."

C'mon...