1. With moments I mean not songs but part of songs. Can be lyrics, music, a word, a segue etc.

Let me start with 3 moments I like:
    - When Bono starts singing “The Landladyyyy” in Landlady
    - When the “Killiney Bay” part kicks in in LIBTAIIW and all voices come together.
    - The first few words of Book of your Heart, how clear his voice is
  2. - “Roam”
    - Killiney bay
    - Noooo in red flag day
  3. 1. Love Is All We Have Left
  4. When Bono sings "this is a song for someone...like me"
    The ending of Book of Your Heart.
    The lyric "one word that the sea can't say is no"
  5. Free yourself to be yourself, only you can free yourself/ be yourself (don't know exact lyrics there) but absolutely love it.
  6. Originally posted by guykirk9:Free yourself to be yourself, only you can free yourself/ be yourself (don't know exact lyrics there) but absolutely love it.
    Love it too, and I was one of the harshest critics of reusing lyrics.
  7. Definitely the last min in Landlady....
  8. I hate it as well, and I dislike the SOI version which is weird because I love this one.
  9. The rythm part of Summer of Love
  10. - The whole part in Love Is All We Have Left, starting at 'Now, you're at the other end of the telescope...' which just gave me massive chills the first time, and even more when vocoder Bono and actual Bono duet.
    - 'The landlady.... shows me the staaaaars up there!' Bono's voice hasn't sounded this effortless and rich in ages.
    - The last line... 'This is a song, a song for someone, someone like me.' Maybe the best final line on a U2 album yet.
  11. Weird but... Lady Gaga's backing vocals. There, I said it.