1. Wild Honey

Case closed.

2. I see Wild Honey as their Dead Flowers
  3. Hmmmm....Is that a good thing? I always thought Dead Flowers (you're referring to the one by The Stones, right?) was a decent track.

For me Wild Honey isn't great but it's far from their worst.
  4. RHMT 2017 gets my vote
  5. Off topic but Dead Flowers is great ! Again a slice of jaunty country rock/americana with a very dark subject matter and lyrics. '...sitting in my basement room with a needle& a spoon ' Written in 1971, edgy.
  6. I was never crazy about "Cedars of Lebanon".
  7. Ouch, right in my heart

It is a pretty weird song for U2 though, I can understand that it might not appeal all around.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Hmmmm....Is that a good thing? I always thought Dead Flowers (you're referring to the one by The Stones, right?) was a decent track.

For me Wild Honey isn't great but it's far from their worst.
    a really good thing, for me Dead Flowers is an amazing tune, one of my favorite of the Stones
  9. As i was reading you, there's one song i'm not fond of (since my early years, before becoming a fan) is Pride.
    I know the meaning and everything (don't get me wrong it's a good subject), but maybe it's because i heard it too much on radio and everywhere in the 80's, even now after all these years (please don't hate me )
    So now i can listen to it once, but not as much as every other u2 songs.

And my least listened album (beside October, i don't have it) is ATYCLB. A too soft album (except 2 or 3 songs i love)
  10. Vertigo, and beautiful day
  11. I would have said Pride - until they played it in Glasgow and it was epic.

Anything on NLOTH with the exception of Magnificent and Unknown caller would get my vote.