1. Originally posted by deanallison:This would be my u2 album from hell, as I mentioned the other day only the album version of the wanderer I don’t like if it was bono singing it would be nowhere near this list.

Shadows and tall trees
    Stranger in a strange land
    Is that all
    The refugee
    Red Light
    Elvis Presley and America
    Get On Your Boots
    Sweetest Thing
    When Love Comes To Town
    Miami
    4th Of July
    Cedars Of Lebanon
    The wanderer
    I think that's a pretty reasonable list - just add The Playboy Mansion and Stand Up Comedy.
  2. Stuck In A Moment, COBL, Crazy (album version), California, Get Out Of Your Own Way
  3. The Showman.
  4. Grace worst song for me...followed by Califórnia and Get Out of your own way, 2 very lame songs that add nothing musically and lyrically...as for the haters of Miami, I always respect diferentes opinions and I can even understand your point of view, but go back to 97 live Popmart shows and you’ll understand the power of this song musically that could even Put americans dancing to it, and do not forget that due to an international embargo that song couldn’t be called Cuba and have a more Cuban style...
  5. Stuck In a Moment is a good song!

For me the worst song is Stranger in Stranger Land and Wild Honey, the last one is so cringe.
  6. Shadow and Tall Trees is a beautiful song for me
  7. All Because Of You.
  8. Defenitly the Sweetest thing
    And that videoclip .........
  9. Grace. All day long. An abomination.
  10. The Showman. Its so cringe worthy its a joke. Summer of Love (OneRepublic Cover) is close behind
  11. Numb
    Lemon
    Some days
    Boots
    Crazy
    Best thing
    Showman
    Sweetest thing
    Miami
  12. Bullet the blue sky had to grow on me for years.