1. I think we have to wait until they actually release one video, I mean any single video of the 285 they filmed for GOOYOW. Do we have something officially released yet?
  2. I wish they hadn't released any singles. I feel like people would be a little easier on the three songs following The Lights of Home if they hadn't been pushed/touted as the best beforehand.
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I wish they hadn't released any singles. I feel like people would be a little easier on the three songs following The Lights of Home if they hadn't been pushed/touted as the best beforehand.
    I give you that for Best Thing and GOOYOW. AS is beyond salvation for me.
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I wish they hadn't released any singles. I feel like people would be a little easier on the three songs following The Lights of Home if they hadn't been pushed/touted as the best beforehand.
    +1
  5. Lights of Home could be the perfect single for holiday season, then maybe in February SOL or RFD
  6. Red Flag Day

American Soul only if Glastonbury comes as a B-side
  7. Summer of love or Love is bigger
  8. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way or Red Flag Day would be a good choice
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:1) delete the previous singles and act as if they never existed.

2) make Red Flag Day, Lights Of Home, Love Is Bigger and Summer Of Love the four singles.
    Accurate.