1. Now available: a unique photo and storybook called The Hands Of Love dedicated to U2's Exit as performed in 2017 on the Joshua Tree tour.

I worked together with Pradip D. Patel (@U2photography) for the past few months to create something that allows you to go with us on a journey exploring the song and its live performances. Through photographs you will learn all about Exit and the mysteries of the Shadow Man, a personal highlight for many of us this past year.

The Hands Of Love is a high quality 50-page photo and storybook full of stories about Exit and Shadow Man, accompanied by photos shot at 13 different U2 shows across Europe and North America in 2017.

The book comes as a Standard Edition for $65 and Deluxe Edition printed on Premium Lustre Paper for $79 and is now available for worldwide shipping. If you order this week you should be able to get it before Christmas!

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to (RED) and another portion will go to support this amazing website community.
  2. Looks fantastic and I can vouch for all the hours you've put into this. Well done
  3. If I had money to spend I would purchase it now
    How long will it be available?
  4. Is it a limited edition , how many copies made ?
  5. It’s not limited, it will be available for at least the coming few months.

6. Looks awesome, hope to be able to buy a copy in the new year after the madness of Christmas
  7. Same. Need to save up some money now, especially after JT this past summer and E & I to look forward to next year.

Looks awesome, though! Thanks, Remy!
  8. 30% discount if you order today, with coupon code: BLUE3RTY

Hope everyone who has the book already enjoys it
  9. Going to order it right now!
  10. Another discount code for those still considering: EXPERTSHIP3RT
    30% off AND free shipping
  11. Free shipping worldwide?