1. Hello everyone,

Big U2 fan here from Indiana, US. A few of my friends said this is a cool U2 site so I decided to join it! I'm also a taper and I know a few other tapers out there too. I might share some recordings with you guys, some of them never traded and unknown to the public. Enjoy U2

Frank
  2. Hi Frank!
    Welcome to the site! I lived in Indiana 2 years, so I'm a Hoosier at heart too.
  3. I grew up in Indiana, and try to make it back as often as possible. I love it so much!
  4. Hey Frank!
    Great to have you aboard. I live in Indiana as well! Indianapolis to be exact, were you at the JT17 show this year?
  5. Hi!

I've never lived or even been in Indiana, but I love Parks and Recreations, so there's that.
  6. Good to meet you and welcome
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:Hey Frank!
    Great to have you aboard. I live in Indiana as well! Indianapolis to be exact, were you at the JT17 show this year?
    Hey, thank you! Unfortunately no ....I went to Cleveland though, it was awesome.
  8. Hey Frank, I went to Purdue so I spent a few years in IN Nice to have you around
  9. Ahhhh I didn't know you were a Boilermaker!
  10. Hey Frank, welcome!!
  11. Thank you all for welcome me!! I look forward to share recordings with you guys!!