1. How do I convert a file I downloaded on my Apple Mac that only seems to open in VLC to Quicktime so I can listen to it on my iPhone and iPad? The file format says FLAC and MP3, but it's in some kind of weird format (.rar)? How do I get this into a nice simple format that my Apple products use so I can listen to it? Thanks all!
  2. .rar is a wrapped file...you need winrar to unzip it
  3. rar is weird format?
  4. winwar works for windows computers...not mac!

I found a free solution on the app store (The Unarchiver) to convert to the individual FLAC files and then another free app to convert to AIFF (Universal Media Converter). It took about 2 minutes to convert..very fast....now I can easily convert AIFF to MP3 or AAC and play on my iPhone. Had to find this info on my own as the people here did not seem to know-
  5. Originally posted by sbcooler:winwar works for windows computers...not mac!

I found a free solution on the app store (The Unarchiver) to convert to the individual FLAC files and then another free app to convert to AIFF (Universal Media Converter). It took about 2 minutes to convert..very fast....now I can easily convert AIFF to MP3 or AAC and play on my iPhone. Had to find this info on my own as the people here did not seem to know-
    Great you found it!

There's also our FAQ which had the answer which we refer to at the download page: https://u2start.com/help/by-category/bootlegstech/#article

Enjoy listening!