1. As I said, I'm usually a believer - but in this case I refuse to believe until I hear it!
  2. I didn't believe either but they did play the song....check your messages
  3. Great!!!! Many thanks!!!!
  4. They played Life on a Distant Planet? Mind well and truly blown. They played the whole thing or just a snippet?
  5. did he remembered the lyrics?
    how different it sounded from the original?
    were they actually considering playing it? or it was just for the lols?

Forget about Red Flag Day demos or whole shows! This would be the one I'd be drooling over...
  6. They played for fun a few times the whole thing.
  7. Originally posted by Bloodraven:did he remembered the lyrics?
    how different it sounded from the original?
    were they actually considering playing it? or it was just for the lols?

Forget about Red Flag Day demos or whole shows! This would be the one I'd be drooling over...
    He did not remember the lyrics in the beginning, just pretty much the melody but then after a few tries he started to remember...
    It sounds almost the same....
    This was just for fun like a lot things they do, a lot of times it's just for them.....and the tapers
  8. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    He did not remember the lyrics in the beginning, just pretty much the melody but then after a few tries he started to remember...
    It sounds almost the same....
    This was just for fun like a lot things they do, a lot of times it's just for them.....and the tapers

Well, finally I'm really envious of taper's recordings... usually I'm quite happy with whatever is available for the general public, and never crave for any taper-exclusive material... but definitely early days songs are my weakness. So... congrats on that tape!

Do you know if there's any recordings of them attempting something else from that era?
  9. ---double post---
  10. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]

Well, finally I'm really envious of taper's recordings... usually I'm quite happy with whatever is available for the general public, and never crave for any taper-exclusive material... but definitely early days songs are my weakness. So... congrats on that tape!

Do you know if there's any recordings of them attempting something else from that era?
    Thanks...there's a lot of recordings unknown to the public with great moments but I don't think there's lots from that era that you like. They kinda forgot about that whole era.