1. This is dedicated for all U2 fans that want something really rare. This was recorded during the Elevation Tour when I was living in Indiana and never shared before. I know there's also other recordings of this. This version has a solo (extremely rare) and it's really an awesome version. . Apparently there are some stooges here that have doubts about my existence... well keep having doubts.

https://we.tl/v9HJd9SvgF

PS: Thank you very much Nuno for your support and for putting up with crap for me. Suggestion, share what you have in mind

Merry Christmas!!
  2. Very nice, Thank you.

Merry Christmas.
  3. Thank you! Merry Christmas
  4. I like how Bono kind of goes off at the end, wish he would do that more often!
  5. Great tune
    Peace all at Christmas time
  6. Hey Frank, thanks for the upload.

You missed one of the better parts of that 2001 Notre Dame rehearsal with a little impromptu version of Stairway to Heaven.

It's funny how we don't know each other at all, but I've had the recording that appears to be completetly identical from a different taper. The taper gave it to me back in 2008 if I recall. The mixes match even down to the exact mixing (two scanners of Bono + Edge, panned a bit the side of each other). Did you patch out from somebody? Or sync your recorder, since it appears to have the exact same time alignment (which is impossible between different recorders)?

To solve this mystery--here's a link to my version. Yours appears to have some extra compression and eq (not to my taste, but everybody has different ears).

Also included their short little version of Stairway to Heaven for funsies

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gB3JaZc_fNDNDhJ-14hK_d1xsX9t6WEK?usp=sharing
  7. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:This is dedicated for all U2 fans that want something really rare. This was recorded during the Elevation Tour when I was living in Indiana and never shared before. I know there's also other recordings of this. This version has a solo (extremely rare) and it's really an awesome version. . Apparently there are some stooges here that have doubts about my existence... well keep having doubts.

https://we.tl/v9HJd9SvgF

PS: Thank you very much Nuno for your support and for putting up with crap for me. Suggestion, share what you have in mind

Merry Christmas!!
    Wow thanks Mr merry Christmas
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Hey Frank, thanks for the upload.

You missed one of the better parts of that 2001 Notre Dame rehearsal with a little impromptu version of Stairway to Heaven.

It's funny how we don't know each other at all, but I've had the recording that appears to be completetly identical from a different taper. The taper gave it to me back in 2008 if I recall. The mixes match even down to the exact mixing (two scanners of Bono + Edge, panned a bit the side of each other). Did you patch out from somebody? Or sync your recorder, since it appears to have the exact same time alignment (which is impossible between different recorders)?

To solve this mystery--here's a link to my version. Yours appears to have some extra compression and eq (not to my taste, but everybody has different ears).

Also included their short little version of Stairway to Heaven for funsies

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gB3JaZc_fNDNDhJ-14hK_d1xsX9t6WEK?usp=sharing
    There's no Frank here for you...you don't have any sort of integrity. Just do as you said before, walk away. Any more posts from you must and will be ignored. Do whatever you want with your recordings/ collection.
  9. I wish he could do that more often too, I like his improvisations
  10. I have a pretty big johnson.. a bit older than most, collecting for a long time, a ruler isn't going to change anything.

Do or don't, pissing contests are amusing at most... put up or shut up, teasing..., ?Baiting trades ? Do it somewhere else, this is at best an MP3 site, why even bother

Fucking put up a whole recording, a show, rehearsal, soundcheck, whatever... but do it with some class and integrity, who gives a shit what anyone has unless they intend to share it, otherwise shut the fuck up... keep it yourself, honestly.

Nobody is impressed, collectors don't care, ego is the root of evil, put it away on your hard drive or share it properly... mp3 tease upoads, really ?

It's Christmas, do or don't
  11. I've heard a different version from this, with more Edge but your sounds good too.

Are you going to share your Vertigo recordings at some point? I know you have some great recordings and you're a busy guy but it would be great to hear some. If you do, I'll match with something really good too. It's a win win

Merry Christmas!
  12. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    There's no Frank here for you...you don't have any sort of integrity. Just do as you said before, walk away. Any more posts from you must and will be ignored. Do whatever you want with your recordings/ collection.

Guess that solves that mystery!
    Date of recording: 10/09/01 Notre Dame
    Real taper: Gambler
    Mixer: Zummo
    Integrity: None