1. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    I love when they try different things, sometimes the soundchecks/ rehearsals are better than the concerts itself.

You're welcome, it's a pleasure to share stuff on this great site...I'll let you choose what I'll upload next, do you want a soundcheck or a complete show? I'm in a Christmas mood
    Soundcheck Please!!!
  2. ^^^
  3. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    I love when they try different things, sometimes the soundchecks/ rehearsals are better than the concerts itself.

You're welcome, it's a pleasure to share stuff on this great site...I'll let you choose what I'll upload next, do you want a soundcheck or a complete show? I'm in a Christmas mood

Well, I think we'd all freak out if we got to hear those Life On A Distant Planet demos we've been talking about Could you?

If not, a complete soundcheck would be much much appreciated for sure. As you say, many of the most interesting U2 stuff that nevers gets to see the light of day happens at rehearsals and soundchecks.

4. Yes you can, it will be probably a soundcheck
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Well, I think we'd all freak out if we got to hear those Life On A Distant Planet demos we've been talking about Could you?

If not, a complete soundcheck would be much much appreciated for sure. As you say, many of the most interesting U2 stuff that nevers gets to see the light of day happens at rehearsals and soundchecks.
    Unfortunately I don't have the soundchecks where Life On A Distant Planet was played, as far as I know, only Nuno and other person have that and it's up to them to share that. I do have other soundchecks and they are also rare and very cool. I'll probably share a long rehearsal or big soundcheck.
  6. I'm hyped, thanks UltravioletU2
  7. Originally posted by UltravioletU2:[..]
    Unfortunately I don't have the soundchecks where Life On A Distant Planet was played, as far as I know, only Nuno and other person have that and it's up to them to share that. I do have other soundchecks and they are also rare and very cool. I'll probably share a long rehearsal or big soundcheck.
    Ah, that's bad. Sorry, I thought you had it too. Well, whatever you feel like sharing will be greatly welcomed by this community - as it always has
  8. Isn't this off-topic?

Sorry, don't mean to backseat moderate, just echo'ing what Remy said.