1. U2

2011-05-29 - Winnipeg, Manitoba - Canad Inns Stadium

EDGE IEM STEREO

Taper: nunomoreira1

Lineage : Receiver>Tascam DR-07>Cool edit>WaV>Flac

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wmi9xk7lfwri5dx/U2-2011-05-29+Winnipeg%2C+Canada+Edge+IEM+%28stereo%29.flac.rar

360 Tour

Setlist:

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    I Will Follow
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Mysterious Ways
    Elevation
    Until The End Of The World / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet)
    Bono Chatting
    All I Want Is You
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (snippet) / Beautiful Day / Heart Of Gold (snippet)
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Miss Sarajevo
    Zooropa
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo / You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (snippet)
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet) / Please (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Scarlet
    Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet) Happy Birthday to amnesty international (funded by portuguese students)

encore(s):
    One
    Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    With Or Without You

Comments:

I got together with a group of friends to see U2 playing in Winnipeg. A very cold day in Winnipeg but a very cool gig.
    The band was in a great mood and played for a sold out stadium. It had been almost 15 years since the last U2 gig in Winnipeg, the last time U2 was there was during the Popmart tour.
    Moment Of Surrender was not played even though it was on the printed setlist, it is believed that it was because
    of the curfew. I had totally forgotten about this recording but I'm glad I found it. It's a very clean recording with
    no interferences. A friend of mine from Europe asked this, I hope you like it
  2. I was there. Adam bailed during MoS because of cold. They also filmed some of FTSD at this.
  3. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:U2

2011-05-29 - Winnipeg, Manitoba - Canad Inns Stadium

EDGE IEM STEREO

Taper: nunomoreira1

Lineage : Receiver>Tascam DR-07>Cool edit>WaV>Flac

(...)
    A fan can't get enough 2011 shows Thanks Nuno! I will be getting this, another Stay in glorious Edge IEM quality, oh man.
  4. Thank you

You are a LEGEND!!!!
  5. Thanks Nuno for share with us other great gem !!!
  6. Thanks again
  7. Thanks man! Lovely!!
  8. WOW thanks
  9. Thanks mate great show and for sharing
  10. Excellent! Thank you!
  11. Thanks