1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Curtaining off Madison Square Garden would be the biggest fiasco since that Boy Tour gig where there were just 6 attendants.......... and 5 of them were from the band that supported U2.
    If only they hadn't played MSG 11 times in the past 3 years.. that is, they've played MSG more than everywhere outside Europe and the US in that time.
  2. Omaha GA available on U2.com and lots of seats now showing
  3. I believe the GAs are still cheaper on StubHub

I paid $55 + $16 in fees for a total of $71. The GAs are $77 before fees on Ticketmaster
  4. Originally posted by markreed:[..]
    If only they hadn't played MSG 11 times in the past 3 years.. that is, they've played MSG more than everywhere outside Europe and the US in that time.
    This wouldn’t have mattered honestly if the tickets weren’t so high. Period. They could play 100 shows there and it would sell out.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:I believe the GAs are still cheaper on StubHub

I paid $55 + $16 in fees for a total of $71. The GAs are $77 before fees on Ticketmaster
    Thanks for the heads up. Though I am a bit of a tight arse, I think I’d rather pay face value to TM (who I hate), than give scalpers a single cent
  6. That's what happens when

7. Bruno Mars is playing a park in Glasgow and in order to fill up the 'Golden Circle' section, they're offering people if you buy two standard tickets, you can get an upgrade. Imagine U2 did this for Red Zone. Anyway, people are in outrage.
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:Bruno Mars is playing a park in Glasgow and in order to fill up the 'Golden Circle' section, they're offering people if you buy two standard tickets, you can get an upgrade. Imagine U2 did this for Red Zone. Anyway, people are in outrage.

I am seeing Bruno Mars next month and he sold out a Madrid stadium in 50 minutes, including golden ring. I got standard GAs and I was hoping some offer to upgrade them surfaced in the upcoming days or weeks!
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:Bruno Mars is playing a park in Glasgow and in order to fill up the 'Golden Circle' section, they're offering people if you buy two standard tickets, you can get an upgrade. Imagine U2 did this for Red Zone. Anyway, people are in outrage.
    Justin Timberlake has a similar stage set up/GA floor to U2. He played last week at the same arena U2 are playing in Atlanta. They dropped a ton of GA "production hold" tickets DOS. As well as seated sections. I think it won't be long before LN walks back their 'slow sell' philosophy.
  10. The market is just over saturated. But yeah, pretty shocking that U2 played the forum 5 nights in 2015 and 2 in 2018 and they didn't sell out.
  11. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    Thanks for the heads up. Though I am a bit of a tight arse, I think I’d rather pay face value to TM (who I hate), than give scalpers a single cent
    It could be a legit fan. I bought mine off of Stubhub at under FACE.